Week 2 of Our ‘Meet the Team’ Series!
Every week, we’re featuring one of our hardworking Content Refined ladies, so that you can get to know us all a little bit better.
Adriane O’Sullivan is a remote Project Manager, who has been with Content Refined since the beginning! She started as a writer, and soon climbed the ranks to establish her own management position. Adriane’s dedication, kindness, and respect to all of her clients is extraordinary.
Here are 5 Fun Facts about Adriane:
1. Adriane has lived in Australia and has sky dived, bungee jumped, and, to this day, one of the best days of her life was spent exploring the great barrier reef.
2. Adriane used to own an e-commerce store that she would sell women clothes and jewellery that she collected on her travels.
3. Adriane is the proud dog mother of a very sweet rescue named Rocky (get it? Rocky and Adriane).
4. Adriane is a craft beer connoisseur/super obnoxious beer snob, and once did a craft beer themed road trip from Calgary to Toronto, stopping along the way in Vancouver, Seattle, Portland and Chicago to visit some of her favourite breweries.
5. In her spare time, Adriane likes to work out, lounge at the cottage with a good book and watch hockey.
Adriane is an awesome team member here at Content Refined. Her life experiences and background in eCommerce and writing have equipped her with a great set of skills for this position! If you want to get in touch with Adriane about any content marketing needs, you can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org .